Monday, August 22, 2011

Welcome 1Ls, 2Ls, 3Ls, and Everyone et al.

It is finally here - the first day of school. I want to extend a hearty "Welcome" to everyone, as well as take a moment to introduce myself. I am your new reference librarian / legal research instructor here at NCCU. I am a native Hoosier (that is, I am from Indiana), and I am a member of the Indiana bar.I am also a graduate of Indiana University's School of Library and Information Science. I am thrilled to be here, and I am excited to be working with you this semester.

Now, let me take a moment to share with you some information about electronic resources available here at the NCCU Library. Computer Assisted Legal Instruction - better known as CALI - is available to you. If you need a password, come see me or one of the reference librarians.The Library also has access to several excellent databases, including HeinOnline, RIA, and Intelliconnect. Simply click on the e-resources link on the Library's homepage for access. If you want to access these databases off campus, you will need to sign in using your VPN.

I'm looking forward to meeting you and helping you with your information needs. Go Eagles!

No comments:

Site Meter