Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Kicking Off Your New Semester - Library Workshops and Free Federal Rules E-Books at CALI

Now that the semester is underway, it is time for us at the Library to begin our monthly workshop schedule. Your library is dedicated to promoting resources and services to our student body, and one way that we do this is by presenting practical workshops highlighting a certain resource or giving an overview of several resources.

This month, the Workshop Season kicks off with an Introduction to E-Resources. For our 1Ls, this quick (1/2 hour) workshop is purposed to introduce to you our long list of E-Resources. For 2 and 3Ls, this workshop is purposed to refresh your memory on an important part of the Library's collection. Introduction to E-Resources will take place at 2 pm in Room 205. I hope to see you there!

Oh, and did I mention free Federal Rules e-books - I believe I did!  CALI (Computer Assisted Legal Instruction) is offering free Federal Rules E-Books. Just go to www.cali.org and click on the Federal Rules E-Book box. (It should be noted that while CALI is offering these books for free, they are asking for a voluntary donation to offset the cost.)

No comments:

Site Meter